State License Plate Slogans
These slogans almost made it to the state plates.
The latest contribution comes from Iowa, from The Warlord (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Warlord says all of these are his originals
- Iowa: We built the damn thing, now where the hell are they?
- Iowa: Our cheerleaders also give milk
- Iowa: Corncobs are for Emergency use only!!
- Iowa: We got Riverboat Casinos now ... bring your own oars
- Iowa: Please drive carefully and keep going ... Iowa is FULL
- Iowa: Interstate rest-stops are for local use only!!
- Iowa: #1 in the state
Note: I have had three letters from Oklahomans, chastizing me for ignoring their state.
Here are some of their suggestions, and a few more of my own. Remember the original is
"Oklahoma is OK"....not good, just "OK".....anyway
- Oklahoma......the circus came here once.
- Oklahoma......home of the firm, calloused handshake
- Oklahoma.....ignore our accents, we're not Southerners.
- Oklahoma.....below average in traffic fatalities
- Oklahoma..... the politically-stable alternative to your Serbian vacation.
- Oklahoma.....stop asking. We don't know what a "Sooner" is either.
- Oklahoma.....some people say it doesn't suck.
- Oklahoma.....9900 more man-made lakes and we kick Minnesota's ass
Here are some of the other, less important states: